My two cute kids- He was making that face because the flash was so bright, not because he didn't want to take "another picture."We went to Galveston to the beach and had so much fun. We went with our friends James and Bree and their two girls. We had a little barbecue and the kids played, Braxton absolutely loved it. These are just a few pics of Braylee after church Sunday. (So the Grandma's can see how she's changed!)
This picture just cracked me up, I love that little girl! She's always pulling some funny face with her mouth so I never get a picture of it just cute and closed! Oh well!
Finally here's my cute little stink. He's full of it these days!
You can never put to many pictures on your blog! They both are so cute and Braylee looks darling in her Sunday dress! She is a tall little baby. Braxton is getting bigger too! I sure miss you little bugs! I love you all! Paulynn
Love the pictures--that was so much fun! Braylee looks DARLING in that dress!! I love it! Did you already have that matching flower clip or did you make it?
Oh they are so cute. I am loving that you are updating your blog so often. We need updated picture of both of them actually we don't even have one of Braylee on the wall!
4 comments:
You can never put to many pictures on your blog! They both are so cute and
Braylee looks darling in her Sunday dress! She is a tall little baby. Braxton is getting bigger too! I sure miss you little bugs! I love you all! Paulynn
I love all the beach pictures! Braxton is looking nice and tanned. You guys look like you are having SO much fun. Braylee is so adorable!
Love the pictures--that was so much fun! Braylee looks DARLING in that dress!! I love it! Did you already have that matching flower clip or did you make it?
Oh they are so cute. I am loving that you are updating your blog so often. We need updated picture of both of them actually we don't even have one of Braylee on the wall!
Post a Comment