Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Fun & Ross Park





We went swimming at Ross park yesterday, and Braxton is so afraid of the water. He hated it at first and would just cry, at the end he would run in and then run right back out. Needless to say most of his time was spent outside the pool. I don't know what I'm going to do with this kid!





Just eating on the sidelines watching everyone else swim!

7 comments:

Bree said...

How sad that Braxton's not a fan of the water...I would've been eating otter pops on the sidelines too! ;) So funny that you guys were there at the same time as James' fam!! Too bad Brandon wasn't there too, James would've loved that! We're just counting down the days--we'll keep you posted! Miss you guys!

Mandy said...

He is getting SO big! I love him! I love his cute tan he's got going! Miss you guys! :(

Griffeth Family said...

He is such a cute little guy

Meagan Cooper said...

i have never been to ross park, we are going to have to go when I get back! It looks nice and HOT there!

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

Braxton is so dark!

Powell's Place said...

I like his little farmer's tan! What a fun new little park!

Josh + Kiri said...

He is so cute lynz! I love his little belly! And he got the tan gene!! lucky little boy!!